Nine partners. One community. Ninety miles.
To celebrate our community, the Student Voice team are running a challenge to connect us at the end of a year when it has been hard to be together in person.
- Between 19 & 25 June, National School Sports Week, each school is challenged to see how many times students can collectively complete a virtual 90-mile circuit (the distance between all our sites).
- 1 mile or 20 miles, any distance you can do will help your school win the Big Challenge trophy & you will feel the benefit of being a part of a community event & more exercising.
To take part:
- Download the free Strava App, go to Clubs, type in EKST Student Voice and join. Then record any activity between 19 & 25 June
- Alternatively you can screen shot any activity you complete on your phone and email your screenshots to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register your involvement here so we know the school to link your activity (you only need to do this once).
- Have fun and good luck all.