A meeting of the ITT mentors from across our seven schools and CCCU.
All schools are welcome to attend and please let Sarah Moir our Coordinator know if you are attending – firstname.lastname@example.org
The venue will be the Gilbert Room, which is on The King’s School’s St Augustine’s site. Arrival is via the main St Augustine’s site entrance on Monastery Street, opposite Lady Wootton’s Green. Please check in at the Porters’ Lodge and Claire will be there to meet your, or you will be directed to the room. There is no free parking but there are carparks near by, the nearest is Queningate.
The agenda is as follows:
ITT Mentors Cluster
Tuesday 24 September 2019
4 – 5.30pm at The King’s School
- Welcome and introductions. Claire Anderson is the new Head of Teacher Training at King’s, having taken over from Neil Warnick.
- Minutes of last meeting?
- ITT training opportunities for trainees and mentors
- Who? Where? What? When? (Weekly training opportunities / CCCU mentor development programme)
- Feedback from last year’s PGCE trainees
- Placements for NQT second school placement, plus feedback from last year’s NQTs
- Changes to ITT provision
- Changes to NQT year 2020/21
- Dates for forthcoming meetings
- AOB (written PGCE offered at CCCU)