This cluster is being hosted by Anya Bensberg, Deputy Head Academic fro St Edmund’s School Canterbury. She and a colleague will present on Very Able and Talented Initiatives at St Edmund’s School and then there will be a chance to discuss and share information.
Agenda is as follows:
- Welcome and introductions.
- Presentation from Anya and colleague on very able and talented initiatives at St Edmunds – VAT strategy at St Edmund’s (Anya Bensberg, Deputy Head Academic) and Teaching to the Top (Eva Fernandez, Head of Chemistry and Lead VAT teacher)
- Discussion and ideas sharing
- Starting up an EKST G&T network
- Date for the next meeting and volunteer to present
Please do sign up via the book now link below.
There is ample parking at St Edmund’s School.
Please report to the Main Reception upon arrival.Book Now