This is the first meeting of the staff members from our partnership who look after the Duke of Edinburgh award for their school.
The meeting will be a chance to share ideas, discuss trips, look at best practice and ways to possibly work together in the future.
- Welcome and introductions:
- HC (HBHS) to head up the meeting introducing herself and experience within doing the DofE award.
- Others to join in with this going around the table.
- What we would like to get out of the meeting?:
- Discussion about cluster meetings and what areas would help with our practice.
- Staff layout (leaders, supervisors & assessors)?
- Delivery itself? Different ways to do this?
- How schools could come together to support each other?
- Training, issues with training?
- Costs of expeditions or the award itself?
- CPD for new staff in the cluster?
- Any other ideas?
- Date for the next meeting:
If you are interested in attending please email Hannah Capon from Herne Bay High School on firstname.lastname@example.org