Recommended resources for STEM projects and home learning
1) STEM leaning resources – A range of resources for home learning, families and in-school. Both the moon camp and the great exhibition at home are good competitions students can enter.
2) TES recommended online resources – a comprehensive list of free online resources
3) Institute of Physics – A comprehensive list of online support for teaching Physics topics. The PHeT resources are particularly good for simulations.
4) Comprehensive list of suggested online resources
5) Seneca learning – free online platform for all key stages. Very easy to set up and use with classes.
6) Doddle – On line platform with powerpoints, quizzes and assessments at all key stages. Currently offering all subjects free for current users.
7) Kerboodle – currently offering free interactive online textbooks and resources from Pearsons
8) Oxford university press – currently offering free online textbook
9) Royal Society of Chemistry
10) MACHEMGUY List of Chemistry videos linked to topics
11) Chartered College of Teachers – are sending out free text messages via Teach first to support teacher wellbeing
12) Excellent video resource – There are videos for every single topic of GCSE Biology , chemistry and physics, all AQA.
13) The videos from Fuse School are good too https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS3wWlfGUijnRIf745lRl2A
14) Level 3 virtual practical resource linking to online practical simulations
15) Brainscape and anki – online flashcards