We will be focusing our Partnership support closely around our aims of positively impacting on resilience, well-being and our students’ sense of belonging in the coming weeks.
To start with we have compiled a list of user friendly and trusted online resources for students to access at this time of disruption:
- KOOTH is an excellent online support for young people
- The brilliant website YOUNG MINDS has a blog for young people focused on anxiety around coronavirus
- THE MIX is an excellent site for young people to access support for mental health and well-being
- ANNAFREUD charity has great advice for young people on dealing with this disrupted period of time
- SELF-CARE advice for students from the Anna Freud Centre
Watch this space for more signposting and activities for our students.